Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The-Iris-Cottage

Posted by nallie 4 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 13, 09 at 14:43

The-Iris-Cottage has changed her name on eBay to The-Country-Garden, this persons feedback showed last year she bought any where from 50 to 100 mixed NOID irises then resold them on ebay as a named iris

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The-Iris-Cottage

Doesn't that just chap you for people to do things like that? I can't imagine anyone doing these type of things and yet I was taken more than a few time on both daylilies, and brugmansia plants on Ebay.

Over two thirds of the brugs I bought as something else all ended up being Frosty Pink, a very common brug and nothing like what I paid for.

Makes me want to give up from buying online.

o

Just do not buy on Ebay!

Go to the growers...

D

o

hmmm...in doing a search on 'the-iris-cottage' at ebay, it says The seller UserID you entered was not found. They were from Lochbuie, Colorado.

Their blurb last year had said, "Welcome to another great year of sharing my iris on Ebay.Thanks so much to all of the customers that purchased my plants over the last 5 years.I hope they are as beautiful as all of the plants growing in my beds."

The-country-garden is from Colorado.
Their blurb says, "Welcome to another great year of sharing our iris on Ebay. Thanks so much to all of our customers that purchased our plants over the last 6 years. I hope they are as beautiful as all of the plants growing in our beds."

More info on the-iris-cottage ebayer from Lochbuie, Colorado...aka The-country-garden

It's really pitiful.

Just do not buy on Ebay!

Go to the growers...
I agree, but it is sad that the general public are paying big bucks for some off the wall NO ID iris.

I see the-country-garden has been a member since 2002, so do you suppose she set herself up in the event that her scam was unearthed under one of her IDs?

Has Dick's Garden been alerted? Hope so.

Wanna check out her listings for discrepancies and pilfered pics?

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here