Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Web Page

Posted by mike_g_ Zone 5b OH (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 29, 09 at 20:55

I just uploaded my Web Page.

It has lots of my seedling photos.
My earier Introductions ( 2009s not posted yet)
Other iris related stuff and links
Free iris icons for the computer
Photos from Vietnam 1964 to 1965

Mike G

Here is a link that might be useful: My Web Page

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Web Page

Hi Mike - I am really glad your web page is back up. You really have some beautiful seedlings. It is so nice of you to offer the free iris icons to everyone, and also the iris templates. I especially like the seedling one. As soon as I purchase that program I will be downloading them. As I graduated from high school in 1967, enjoyed your Vietnam pictures also. That sure was a different time compared to now. Thanks!

Shadow

o

You've got a nice rose plicata from 'Chubby Cheeks'!

I love what 'Romancer' x 'Glory of Dawn' produced!!

And your photos! The pink daisies behind 'Pond Ripples' shows one of my favorite companions for beardeds. Beautiful.

'Sole Survivor' --- great hafts.

I like your choices! Thanks.

o

iris_gal sorry I had the wrong parentage on the SDB plicata. It is more on the violet side than the photo. Had a very small bloom in 07. Didn't bloom last year as all SDBs were replanted then. Beats me I have never used Chubby Cheeks.

Shadow the icons were my first web page they were fun to make.

I still use the seedling template in Database Oasis. I have changed the " My Iris" one. New one has a more better location thing. Will change the web page soon using it.

Mike G

Mike G

o

I just added my two 2009 introductions to the "Pricelist" page

Mike G

Here is a link that might be useful: My Web Page

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here