Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hosenemesis

A few more pics

hosenemesis
12 years ago

A few more irises have opened. Sorry to keep posting the same ones every year- I don't get many new ones.

Venetian Queen

Plum Pretty Whiskers

Renee

Comments (9)

• gardenofeden777
    12 years ago

Awesome, I love them! Don't be sorry, I go over all the old posts and love all of the pics even the ones that are repeats!
    It is nice to especially see them in mixed plantings those are my favorites.

Off topic- but Renee can you copy and paste a pic off of your comp. onto a message and have it show up? Thanks, Rena'

• gottagarden
    12 years ago

plum pretty whiskers is a real beauty! Last year was so long ago, they are all new to me :-)

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    12 years ago

it simply amazes me.. how far ahead your garden is.. compared to my z5 ..

the lawn is still winter brown here.. the iris barely 4 inches taller than they were all winter.. no scapes ...

your pix are literally [??] .. a breath of fresh air.. in the tundra of MI ...

meaning ... they leave me breathless ...

thx for what it takes to post the pix

ken

• hosenemesis
    Original Author
    12 years ago

No, Rena', GW makes posting photos a pita. The only way you can post photos here is to load your photos on to Flickr or Photobucket, copy the html code, and paste the code into the message box here.

After I upload my photos to Photobucket, I leave it open and open a new window to Gardenweb and start a new post. Then I go back to Photobucket and hover the cursor over the photo I want to choose, and a pop-up box with four codes appears. I click on the "html" code, and then paste it over in the GW message box. You go back and forth to paste all of the codes into the box, then you can preview it to see if you got it right. This is why I spend more time on Facebook on the Iris Lovers and American Iris Society pages. You can upload photos directly there.
    Renee

• gardenofeden777
    12 years ago

Geesh every time I read how to my brain melts down. But I am going to give it a go. I did create a photobucket account a long time ago but that is as far as I got. Thank you, Rena'

Thanks also for hipping me to those other spots where gardeners gather!

• Nancy
    12 years ago

Never apologize for posting those beautiful pictures of your iris & garden, I enjoy them so much! Love Plum Pretty Whiskers, but that is a great photo of venetian Queen.

• newyorkrita
    12 years ago

I just love looking at your beautiful garden.

• daylilyluver
    12 years ago

Renee,

Always love seeing your garden pics.

Thanks for sharing.

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

Always so stuning and a treat for the eyes! Love them Renee!
    kay

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES