Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
butterfly wings

Posted by mrtoad 7b NC (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 26, 13 at 8:05

i am looking for the historic iris "butterfly wings - this was on a "to be purchased list" found in my grandmother's papers

Butterfly Wings
C.G. White, 1946

thanks so much

rdeal

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: butterfly wings

Hi,

It's on my list, too, so I ordered it earlier this year from Bluebird Haven (http://www.bluebirdhavenirisgarden.com/), which has an astounding collection of historics (and has recently added a great picture of Butterfly Wings, BTW). At the time I ordered, I was told that they "probably" will have it available, but not certainly. At any rate, if not this year you should be able to get it from them sometime after.

I'd be curious to know what else was on your grandma's list--historics are my favorites, and part of the charm is knowing little things about their historical contexts.

Good luck!
Brett

o

Hi Rodney,
Contact this person. You can buy a Mesmerizer to trade.
Renee

Here is a link that might be useful: Butterfly Wings for trade

o

Thank you Brett for the great link. Bluebird has an amazing selection and prices are reasonable.

Hosenemesis - amazing connection. Your wonderful 'New Leaf' is in bloom. I need to bring it forward beside the lavender to show off more1

o

thanks for your help

mr toad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here