Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Few more

Posted by bloombuddie z6 OK (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 30, 13 at 16:05

Here are a few more that make me smile as I take a morning walk through the garden.

Blue Beard's Ghost & Pirate's Patch SDBs
Blue Beard's Ghost & Pirate's Patch SDBs

Radioactive SDB
Radioactive SDB b

Blood Covenant SDB
Blood Covenant SDB

Fire Down Below IB
Fire Down Below IB a

Azap IB
Azap IB

Starwoman IB
Starwoman IB Grass garden 2

Cherry Glen TB our first TB to bloom this year.
Cherry Glen TB a

Thank you for looking!
Ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Few more

Ann, they are really pretty. I can't grow the little ones here, but I love the colors. Cherry Glen is a very pretty first bloom.
kay

o

The beard is so gorgeous on 'Blue Beard's Ghost'.

A neighbor had a front yard combo that was a car stopper. He couldn't remember if it was Cherry Glen or Cherry Smoke. Paired with a rich purple that probably was Dusky Challenger. Never forgot it.

o

Cherry Glen is gorgeous. Starwoman really stands out to me the best. What a pretty clump.

o

Thank you for your kind comments. More TBs ready to open tomorrow. No problem for me to get up early every morning in this season! Ann

o

I know huh Ann! Me too, it's exciting to wake up to see what's new out today!

I like your combo of Bluebeard's Ghost & Pirate Patch. I missed a pic of my Pirates patch blooms this year. The Bluebeards ghost is my favorite, I just love the blue beards! I believe I ordered Cherry Glen because I read somewhere that it's fragrant. Is yours fragrant? Mine hasn't bloomed yet, actually I'm not sure if it is one with buds yet or not.

Rena'

o

Thanks for the pic of Starwoman. Mine is 3 years old now and if it doesn't bloom this year out it goes.

o

Hoping the frost doesn't do all our buds in tonight. So many buds are showing color and I've waited 50 weeks to see their sweet faces again.

Rena...Cherry Glen is fragrant. I brought some inside so I could at least enjoy a few in case it does freeze.

Flowergirl...Starwoman is worth the wait. It is one my very favorites and every time I go out to take pictures I can't help taking yet another of it.

Starwoman IB a

Here is another that bloomed yesterday.
Cat's Eye SDB

Cat's Eye SDB b

Ann

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here