Spin Off is blooming

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 26, 13 at 16:31

Here she is, in her lacy prettiness.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spin Off is blooming

I love this iris. Such warm rich color.

Hey, what's that calla? The green on the bloom looks super in the garden. Does it in person?

o

It's a wonderful calla- Green Goddess. The flowers last forever. I bought that in a cheap mesh bag- it turned out to be the biggest calla lily ever! I planted a second one nearby, but the first must have been a mutant, because the second one is not nearly as huge. They get burned in late summer, but everything else is done by then too, so no big deal.

o

beautiful - love "your way" of grouping plants

o

Thanks, Mr. Toad. The white daisies do all the work.

o

What is the name of the small white daisies?

o

So very beautiful Renee! Wow, I love that color on Spin Off! Yes, the daisies do their part in the blooming but your designs in combining colors and textures is awesome! I know your beautiful iris pics played a big part of me going ballistic buying iris last year. This year it's daylilies, and next year...?

Rena'

o

Green Goddess! Thanks.

o

Gorgeous as always! Such beautiful pictures you plant.
kay

o

bonbrient, they are annual paludosum daisies. They reseed each year and I just pull out what I don't want.

o

Roses, Rena'. Roses are next.

o

LOL!

Rena'

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here