Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A couple more opened up today

homage to the rose, at link

ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

Those are all so very pretty! I just keep scrolling back & forth.

o

Oh, I just love that Spuria iris. I wish mine would bloom. I have had it at least four years and no blooms yet! Oh well, I guess I will just enjoy yours. Lovely tall bearded blooms. Lovely Senorita is my favorite today.

o

Used to grow Dakota Smoke: a very unique flower, do you agree? I like its blend of colors.

Mike

o

Lovely Senorita is my favorite here. I thought Dakota Smoke was smokier- the Schreiner's photo shows it looking like a bitone.
The rose is wonderful.
Renee

o

Yes, I bit on the Schreiner's photo. It is, as Mike says, a unique flower, this pic may not show as much of the color blend. It isn't a bitone though, just a graduation of the color.

Rita, I onder why yours doesn't bloom. If you want a piece of this one, I can send it. It has multiplied greatly and blooms very well. Not subject to the spots like tall bearded ones.

Nancy, you are like me, you just like blooms. thanks for the NKC song, ken.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here