Hello Darkness:
Photobucket

Bed I:
Photobucket

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iris are Ahead of Schedule

They are lovely, indeed! Beautiful flower bed - enjoy the blooms.

o

Oh wow. Mutabalis is stunning!

How do you feel about Happenstance? Does it make your heart beat faster or is it another pretty pink?

o

They are all lovely- but I really love your purple and white amoena in the foreground of the last pic. Can you tell us what it is, please?
Renee

o

I love Mutabalis! Drat, another to add to my L O N G wish list. They are all lovely. I have Happenstance & Hello Darkness too, but this will be their first year to bloom. Provided clumsy me doesn't get too close to them before they get a chance. Actually, I don't see a stalk yet on Happenstance, I hope it comes through for me this year.

o

Thank you all for looking at my iris.
iris_gal, it is a lovely pink! I really like it.

Renee, it is Village Gossip.

ngraham, ssorry, but that is how we all are...see it, want it, gotta have it! I don't know how much it has multiplied yet since this is its second year. I can terll you the blooms are larger and even fancier than they were the first year. And is a wonderful bloomer.

o

Me too, love the ruffles on Mutabalis. I really like the ruffled ones. But all the blooms are pretty.

o

for anyone missing the correction in another post:

Mutabalis is MONMARTRE by Keppel.

o

beautiful - just beautiful

mr toad

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here