New Leaf:
Photobucket

Fashion Passion:
Photobucket

Wonderful, gorgeous 'Scottish Reel' and the first flower is perfect:
Photobucket

Mom's Cantina:
Photobucket

Jean's Thornbird (it was supposed to be Owyhee Desert- Schreiner's made a mistake):

Photobucket

Jean's NOID Yellow:

Photobucket

Jean's NOIDs:
Photobucket

Plum Pretty Whiskers again:
Photobucket

Renee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Iris photos April 24

Wow Renee! S*P*E*C*T*A*C*U*L*A*R

Thanks for the mood lifter coming out of the flu!

Rena'

o

Such a beautiful garden you've made. That last photo is breathtaking!

o

GORGEOUS!!!! That plum pretty whiskers with the foxglove is mouthwatering! I would enlarge that to hang on the wall, just stunning.

o

I like the warm yellows opposite the cooler purples. That rose is something!

o

Such wonderful garden photos, that first photo is simply amazing, love the iris with the foxglove! And the last photo, stupendous! Wish I had your talent. Looky Loo is so pretty & love Scottish Reel. I don't remember, is Jean your neighbor? Lovely iris & garden.

o

Beautiful, beautiful iris again with beautiful and amazing color combos with the other flowers in your gardens. The iris are all beautiful but 'Scottish Reel' is especially so. And I just love the view in that last picture. Such a wonderful garden you have!

o

You have a beautiful yard!!! Scottish Reel is very unusual in its coloring; I think you're right: it looks perfect!

o

Beautiful does not even begin to describe it. Wow!

o

Thank you, iris buds!
I met Jean last Mother's Day when I was taking my mom to the nursery for her present. She pointed out a clematis at a house down the street as we drove by, so I stopped and we got out to look. I walked up to the front door to get a closer look, and a big man opened the door and said "may I help you?" I explained, and he said "boy are you in the right place if you like gardens. Let me get my mother." Jean came to the door and me and mom spent the next two hours touring her spectacular backyard garden. What a fun Mother's Day. We now share plants, magazines, and ooh and ahh at each other's new plants. Jean's garden is about 1/3 acre and she does it all by herself at 70. Wow.
Renee

o

Everything is stunning as usual in your garden, Renee. I know iris are the object, but the foxgloves are to die for! And your path with roses and all! Just gorgeous. Your entire garden is a wonderland.
kay

o

Mom's Cantina--like that one! But it's the foxglove that have me drooling. (New Leaf is the sort I can do without.) Such a lovely garden.

o

Plum Pretty Whiskers next to that Foxglove is absolutely perfection!

~Anika

Here is a link that might be useful: GothicLibrarian.net

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here