Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help w/ ID for this Yellow/Bronze

Posted by penelope Z6 KY (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 17, 12 at 23:19

This just starting blooming today in Western KY, zone 6. It is about 32" H. It has 4 buds and the beard is Orange.

Someone once said that is was similar to 'Naranji'. The only picture that I can find is on HIPS and it is not that great of a match. Any ideals??

Thanks so much, in advance for all the wonderful advice.
Penny

Y3 CU

Y3

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help w/ ID for this Yellow/Bronze

Hi Penelope!

Is that one you by any chance got from me at a swap?

I know pic colors are often 'off' a bit, but if it came from me, it is Honey Glazed.

Honey Glazed intermediate, NO ID #14-pp cream with gold

o

I forgot to add...I also might have traded a NO ID what I called gold over brown.
NO ID #8-Gold over brown-rd bd

btw...am 'not' looking for an ID on that one...don't want to highjack your thread.

Sue

o

Sue,
Yes, I have both of those that came from you. I do have 'Honey Glazed' marked now. The 'gold over brown'- I'm still searching thru pictures.

This one above 'Yellow/Bronze' is taller, probably a historic. I have no ideal were it came from.

I'm working on lots of historicals - trying to plant like colors together. Everyday it's a surprise! You never know what will bloom - what fun!!!

Good to hear from you,
Penny

o

Oops, red beard makes these names improbable unless they also photograph incorrectly.

Buckskin
California Gold
Casque d"Or

o

Thanks Iris gal,
From some other pictures I have, it looks the most like 'Casque d'Or'. I remember looking at that one, but can't remember why now!!! LOL

I'll try to get a different camera angle this weekend.

Thanks again,
Penny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here