Fly Your Colors

Birthday Surprise

Lake Reprisal

• davids10 z7a nv.
    9 years ago

millenium falcon and birthday surprise wowie

• User
    9 years ago

What a beautiful display! Wish I could visit.
    Thank you for sharing with us.

• val1
    9 years ago

Beautiful! I love the mix of colors. Christmas is so white and full of ruffles and Dialect is so vibrant. I think I will add them to my list.

• pwin
    9 years ago

Wow! Beautiful pictures and astounding display.

• lindaw_cincy
    9 years ago

Neptune, your garden is beautiful, I want my garden to look like your first photo. Birthday Surprise is on my wish list. How old is this garden of Iris? Mine were only planted last fall. You have a wonderful mix of color.

• iris_gal
    9 years ago

Egads!! Stunning display.

My favorites are Hildalgo and Christmas. Gorgeous combo of Beverly Sills with the pale "blue". Love the clematis combo. Is that Venus Violacea with Beverly in the 6th pic from the bottom? Josephine in the pic above?

• ginnier
    9 years ago

My head is spinning from all that beauty!!!!!! Tell us how you do it! Do you keep them all at 10-15 plants? So what's your maintenance plan each year? And how do you keep track of each variety, I don't think I saw ID's. And what does it look like in late June when iris blooming is done? I really like the cerastium border too; nice touch.
    I know how quickly iris spread!

• KarenPA_6b
    9 years ago

What a gorgeous splash of colors! I feel like I am in a sea of iris. Just breathtaking! How do you keep your iris so healthy? Do you get iris borers and how do you keep them away?

• neptune44
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thank you. I.m hapy that you like my flowers
    iris_gal, the pale blue mixed with Beverly Sills is Crystalyn. The clematis is indeed Josephine. The other one with faded blooms is Rooran. Venosa Violacea is not far from them. Will bloom soon.
    ginnier, I have a diagram of the yard and know where every flower is planted. Don.t trust my memory.
    The borers have never been a problem, only the snails

Sponsored