Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mirical Grow

Posted by gardenparadise zone 6 (My Page) on
Wed, May 2, 07 at 5:57

So far the best stuff I have found for all of my plants, including my irises is Mirical Grow that goes in the water, it works wonders on everything. That includes the house plants I bought awhile back.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mirical Grow

Do you use the strength recommended on the box?

Walter Moores

o

You haven't much experience if you get the best results from granular chemical stews.. Chemical fertilizers like Miracle Crap are full of salts, etc. You'll get much better results with compost, etc. Chemical concoctions are fine in limited amounts for use on indoor plants but even there they eventually corrupt the soil and you need transplanting to a less salty medium.

o

Sorry compost people or naturalist.
Miracle Grow is by far the best. I have 3 acres of garden and I and many others swear by the stuff. And I don't have time for composting this and that.

o

After many years of doing various things, I get the best results by using both composted manure and Miracle Grow. The manure does wonders for soil texture and drainage and Miracle Grow provides the necessary NPK. And it doesn't clog my drip system.

o

After 40 years I am convinced. Find someone with horses that beds on sawdust. Dig in the oldest part of the manure pile. Top dress garden in winter. That and bone meal have grown me the largest prize winning Iris of anything. My blooms are always the largest in the show.

o

Wow someone else who like horse manure :) Everything I plant does great in it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here