Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
This years blooms

Posted by bigred z8 Ark. (My Page) on
Sat, May 11, 13 at 7:21

Don't pay attention to date...new camera and I cant find instruction book to set it to correct date.

Halloween Moon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: This years blooms

Osaka

o

Jurassic Park

o

Bermuda Triangle

o

Autumn Tyrst

o

Tink

o

Concertina

o

Drinks At Sunset

More to come on a new post. I think 8 per post is enough

o

Oh goodness, I do love Halloween Moon. They're all super fab!

o

They are really pretty. I always look forward to Jurrasic Park as it is one of my first to bloom. Such a pretty one. I like your Bermuda triangle too. But Osaka is my favorite. All lovely.
kay

o

Would love to see a clump of 'Tink' in bloom. That color combo seems unusual to me.

Just got back from an iris farm where I saw 'Drinks At Sunset' for the first time. It was a very small plant and blooms (2) were small also. Stupendous color. Very russet rose rather than what I expected.

o

I'm a HUGE Halloween fan so that Halloween Moon was prefect for me. Drinks At Sunset is a large flower w/ stems thicker than my thumb. I just put Tink in the ground last year. Has increased some but not a huge clump yet. My iris season is almost over. Only one left in bud...Pheasant Feathers. Many didn't bloom this year either because I just planted them last year or older ones are in need of digging and relocating because trees have gotten too big and threw them in too much shade. I'm trying to figure out just where I can go with them. Beds are full and areas I have left are too shadey.

o

Osaka and Concertina caught my eye. May I ask what your new camera is?

o

Cannon Power Shot 5x150

o

I'm going to do some research on "Concertina" and "Bermuda Triangle". Those are the two had the "wow factor" for me.

o

Thanks for posting Osaka. Red amoenas are my favorite flowers.

o

Beautiful iris & great pictures! My favorite is Bermuda Triangle

o

Thanks everyone for your replies. Iris season is about over for me. Only finding 2 more w/ new buds. Daylily season about to begin. Finding more and more dl flower stalks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here