Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Schreiners or cooleys?

Posted by collielover 5mi (My Page) on
Fri, May 21, 10 at 9:30

I purchased from Cooleys a few years ago and I was really happy with them, but Schreiners has some I really want and their more expensive, do they send even better plants? How about the Iris patch, has anyone done business with them? Thanks, Cindy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Schreiners or cooleys?

I have never ordered from Cooleys but ordered from Schreiners last year. The plants were fabulous and are almost all blooming this year. I would not hesitate to order.

o

Both big companies are safe choices, if expensive...
but I prefer to order from:
Mid America gardens (Paul Black, Tom Johnson)
Superstition Gardens (Rick Tasco)
Bay View Gardens (Joe Ghio)

Highest quality and service. If you like AB's or Historics then Superstition is the best place. They all have a great selection of bearded iris.

o

I ordered from Schreiners several years ago and was very satisfied. Last summer I ordered from them again (for a new garden) and all the iris are now blooming and absolutely spectacular. There are a couple ways to order that will give you a 50% discount on the total. I combined my order with my sister's so it didn't take long to reach the minimum amount to qualify for the 50% discount.

o

Both!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here