Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Last of my iris blooming

Posted by ngraham z6 KY (My Page) on
Sat, May 14, 11 at 10:48

I have no more new iris to bloom, I guess my iris season is about over. Seems to have been really fast, although I still have a lot blooming.
Polestar-a lovely one
Polestar

Copper Classic, I like the color on this better than I thought I would, nice big flower
Copper Classic

Haven't a clue what this one is unless it is Fogbound that I planted in the wrong place. It has just a hint of yellow at the tips of the falls when it first bloomed, rather unusual.
Fogbound?

Country Charm, I've had this one about 3 years, it has finally decided to bloom. Certainly took its time!
Country Charm

Rare Treat
Rare Treat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Last of my iris blooming

Your last new blooms are true beauties. Not sure which my favorite is but I do like the color on Copper Classic. I have to go look to see if my Polestar has a stalk, I can't remember. It does look like a beauty.

o

Very Nice
Rare Treat and Copper Classic are nice.

o

Love "Copper Classic"!!

o

Those are some lovelies to end it. I am surprised to still have a good many blooming too. Copper Classic is a prety one, and I like Country Charm, but I think Polestar is my favorite.
kay

o

I'm really liking Polestar, love that orange beard. I think the one I can't find the name for may be Williamette Mist.
I really wasn't expecting Copper Classic to be quite that color, I really like it. And, like I said, it is quite a large flower.

o

I love Rare Treat. A nice clean plicata. It looks stunning in a big clump.

o

I have several plicatas, but the nice thing about RT is it blooms later. The others all bloom at the same time.

o

That fogbound is quite striking!

o

Beautiful! I Love Copper Classic!
Jason

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here