Flame Amber

Photobucket

House Afire

Photobucket

Harmonic Elegance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wednesday's Iris Pictures

Absolutely beautiful!! Jumping Jack Flash is my favorite!

Em

o

Rita,

I am looking at various online iris vendors, which one would you recomment to buy from? I of course want them to bloom as soon as possible.

Irina

o

Schreiners is my very favorite Vendor that I buy some from each year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Schnreiners

o
RE: Napa

Another place I bought from last year with really great prices.

Here is a link that might be useful: Napa Iris

o
RE: Mid America

Bought many from here last year.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mid America Iris

o

Very beautiful iris and photography as usual,Rita,

Brilliant Disguise is my pick of these, but Jumping Jack Flash is very appealing too.

I miss my iris.
kay

o

You have so many beautiful ones and I know you had a fantastic iris season. But we never want the blooms to end.

o

Flame Amber and House Afire are so bright! I love those bright colors. Your photo of Beauty Becomes Her looks like Easter, with the light blue iris and the pink in the background. Thanks, Rita! More beauty.
Renee

o

I added those Dutch Iris to the iris bed last fall to add more color to a first year bed. You know I like a riot of color. Turns out I just love the effect of the Dutch Iris mixed in amoung the bearded iris. And when I was ordereing for the space I choose lots of color for my new iris. It is turning out well.

o

Rita, thank you very much - I will check them all out.

Irina

o

I LOVE everyone of them!!! I am getting hooked up with MidnightGardener, to the best iris depots around these parts!!! I feel a shopping spree/frenzy coming on!!! And a few more beds dug!!!ha! I still have to put borders on the beds I have as DH is a maniac with his weedwacker!!!grrr! So far have lost: Filbert tree/twig, flowering quince(2), a blueberry, rhodo, rose, wegelia, sheesh, the list goes on, all these babies....cut down in their infancy! So have hauled scrounged building bricks to get some borders done. But def worth building a nice couple of beds for IRISES!!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here