Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Few Iris Pics

Posted by sunnyjay 5b (My Page) on
Thu, May 26, 11 at 13:45

The weather here has been awful. Raining every day. I have some nice irises blooming but can't get outside (far too wet)to get any pictures. Hoping for some sunshine soon. At any rate, here are a few pictures that I took last week...
Jason

NOID Dwarf Iris
Photobucket
"Raspberry Blush" Intermediate Iris
"Raspberry Blush"
"Delirium" Intermediate Iris
"Delirium"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Few Iris Pics

We have had a week and a half of rain here also. Finially some sunshine. Wat are those red daiseys in that last picture?

o

I wish you would send some rain to me. I don't want storms, or hail, just a nice little rain. We haven't had much since early April. (Not complaining about not getting the rain or anything else April 27th) So it is dry. It looks like the rain is missing today and none predicted for over a week.

Looks like I'm watering agin this week.

kay

o

Pretty iris! I like Delirium. I have Rasp Blush too, love the color. And I have one similar to your 1st one, don't know what it is either.

o

Rita - That is just a plain old burgundy mum. I bought two of them at Home Depot in April (the other one is yellow). They are small but they have flowered their heads off and are loaded with buds again!
Jason

o

Raspberry Blush is a nice color. I wish we would get some of your rain, Jason.
Renee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here