Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rockytop Iris Intro Pictures from Sunday

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Sun, May 22, 11 at 13:57

A bunch of my Rockytop Iris are blooming so here they are.

Photobucket

Magicial Realism

Photobucket

Perrymont

Photobucket

Perrymont with Magicial Realism.

Photobucket

This is another of my Rockytop Iris. I marked it Polestar so I obviously goofed, not Polestar. I will have to look to ID it correctly.

Photobucket

Crimson Lights

Photobucket

Jennifer Stout

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rockytop Iris Intro Pictures from Sunday

I really like the dark iris, & Magical Realism is a real beauty. Perrymont looks good too, well, they all look good :)

o

I got these late in the year as you know and I had left empty spots for them. I see now that I have too many really dark iris grouped too closely together. Have to move some around after bloom season. Heaven knows I moved just about all my TB iris last year after bloom season. But I only had about 50.

o

I like the dark ones together. I think they look great!
Renee

o

I love Magical Realism! Love it! And I love Perrymont and I love them together! Great work, Rita!
kay

o
RE:RE: Rockytop Iris Intro Pictures from Sunday

And, I have 44 new ones on my list, and you know I don't have room for more than 10! I need help! And I know I won't find it here among the enablers, but here I stay. Ah well.

kay

o

No help here Kay. The list of love to haves is always longer than the room for them.

I actually like the combo of Perrymont with Magicial Realism like that myself. I know that there are always new iris that have to be moved after bloom to make some of the color combos work better. But that one works great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here