Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
iris club sales in Baltimore/Annapolis?

Posted by jomercer z7 MD (My Page) on
Thu, May 14, 09 at 15:48

I'm new to the area and would like to find out about any iris club plant sales in the Baltimore-Annapolis corridor.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: iris club sales in Baltimore/Annapolis?

I don't live there (although I've visited my dad and sister there a few times lately), so I can only give you the information I've found online: Here is a listing of AIS Region 4 (Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina) clubs.

Also, Carol Warner is listed as the president of the Francis Scott Key Iris Society and you can contact her on her site: Draycott Gardens. She introduces pseudata iris for Hiroshi Shimizu of Japan.

Anita Moran is very active in the iris world and is also located in MD/is a member of FSKIS. She has a site as well: Pilmore Gardens.

Hopefully, one of those leads will help you find some sales. :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here