Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rio Rojo Clump and Iris Row

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Fri, May 20, 11 at 18:04

Rio Rojo looks fabulous this spring even though it rains every day since it has started opening.

Photobucket

Rio Rojo Clump

Photobucket

Rio Rojo again.

Photobucket

Iris Row up there in the backyard.

Photobucket

Iris Row again.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rio Rojo Clump and Iris Row

Your iris look really good, Rio Rojo is gorgeous, but so are they all.

o

It's amazing how such a dark iris can outshine the others-- even the yellow is getting competition! Rita, what's that purple and lavendar one next to Rio Rojo, in the last photo, to the right?

o

Rio Rojo was just so blah and nothing last year and looks so great this year. Too me it looks best of everything in that entire iris row and they all look great. I just had to take more pictures and post.

But I think one reason is that it has been dark and rainey all week. None of these pictures is taken in the sun. I bet the others would shine more in the sun.

That two colored one off to the right is Evening Drama. Will try to get better shots of it tomorrow.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here