Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Allright, At Least One More Post

Posted by organic_kitten 7 (My Page) on
Sat, May 11, 13 at 18:09

I ordered this Iris from Schreiners, and got a wrong one. they then sent me the correct iris but I had to wait not one, but two years before it bloomed. It is pretty.

Kitty Kay: (see why I had to have it?)

photo IMG_9643_zpsdc2d5358.jpg

Brightest Iris I have. No, it isn't photoshopped, just looks like this.

Rainbow High:

Rainbow High photo IMG_9647_zps8fab2804.jpg

And Gypsy romance. girlgroupgirl sent me this, and I planted it next to some roses...I plan to do more of that. Setting first, the iris is on the front left:

photo IMG_9677_zps01b46b6c.jpg

And Gypsy Romance:

Gypsy Romance photo IMG_9681_zps2de9b98d.jpg

kay

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Allright, At Least One More Post

A fellow who used to be active here said Kitty Kay was the first pink iris he liked!

This is the first year my roses and iris bloom have coincided! I like the combo.

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Sat, May 11, 13 at 19:50

I love Kitty Kay! So frilly...and of course you have to have an iris with your name :) I havent come across any "Tammy" iris yet. And that Rainbow High is amaing...almost looks like one of those fake rainbow roses they sell! haha

o

Kay I love Rainbow High!! The colors are awesome. This one goes on my wish list.

o

Rainbow High is really lovely. What spectacular colors. Starship Enterprise would not bloom for me, so I may try this.

o

Pretty,pretty,pretty. Love Rainbow High. I lost my Starship Enterprise over the winter ;(

o

Thank you all for looking at my post.

I had to have Kitty Kay since my name was kay and my handle is organic-kitten. It is a lovely frilly one.

I really like Rainbow High. I got mine from Mr. Keppel, but Mid America Gardens lists it. Starship Enterprise never bloomed for me either, Renee. Give this one a try, but it does look just like the picture...almost artificial with such intense coloration, so expect that. I love it.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here