FIERY FIGGURE

Photobucket
NEW FACE

Photobucket
RAVEN GIRL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: More Wednesday Iris

I just love the iris, not many I don't like, I know. Gorgeous color on Raven Girl, love the oranges. Wonderful blue on Aegean Wind. I just like them all :)

o

Sometimes RAVEN GIRL is much darker than that, almost black. Not this year. I don't know why.

o

NEW FACE is so pretty- I have never seen those colors together like that on an iris. I also like COME AWAY WITH ME. I had it on my want list for a long time, but I have some like that already.
Renee

o

Thanks! New Face is rather unusual. I don't remember it blooming last year so this year is a treat.

o
Amplified and Ghost Train

Just wanted to post this photo of my new Amplified iris, backed by the purple-black Ghost Train. It was really stunning! I'd have to say it's a tossup between Amplified and the huge yellow 'Well Endowed' for being striking, but Amplified is a deeper gold.

o

That is stunning, a really nice combo!

o

That is gorgeous Redding. Amplified is really stunning. Ghost Train looks so rich in color. Is it your favorite deep purple?

o

newyorkrita your iris are Beautiful and purple one is looks awesome...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here