Tue, May 7, 13 at 20:05

Sierra Grande - can't get excited about this iris

photo SierraGrandenancDSC032199sh85p-79gammatooblue88per16red_zps6ad5d656.jpg

too blue Sierra Grande
 photo SierraGrandenancDSC032271sh85p14red-82gamma_zpsf3a3eed2.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: why do I waste space on Sierra Grande

Was going to offer a trade ! then I see WHO posted ! Not!! Still waiting for the Iris I sent you postage for.

This post was edited by aquawise on Tue, May 7, 13 at 20:15

o

I would like to remind members of the rules for exchanges:

"Messages addressed to or meant for particular users should be sent via email and are not allowed in the exchanges.
If you have trouble with another person coming through with their end of a trade, you must deal with it privately. It is the consensus of the forum users that this type of thing be kept out of our forums. Any public accusation in this forum, or elsewhere at GardenWeb, will result in the accuser being banned."

Renee

o

Get over it. It ain't wasted space. When "Sierra Grande" blooms it's wonderful.

o

Hosenemesis, Aquawise,

There is a Rate and Review forum on Gardenweb where you may air your grievances regarding a bad exchange publicly. This helps others make informed decisions as to whether to trade or not. I am not aware of people being banned for posting on the Rate and Review forum.

Susan

o

• Posted by TNY78 7a-East TN (My Page) on
    Fri, May 10, 13 at 7:04

I kind of like it! It reminds me of a churned up sea or choppy ocean. Then again, we all have our own taste, and what one of us loves, another might hate. We're all entitled to our opinions :)

o

I'd be excited about it! Its purple and white with a little yellow beard and it bloomed beautifully! What's the disappointment about?

o

It reminds me of the sea. It it pretty!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here