Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
organic_kitten

Well, a few more today

organic_kitten
10 years ago

Chasing Rainbows:

Here Comes the Night: (ths one is going...hate the white beard)

Sheer Elegance:

Noble Poet:

Last Laugh:

Crystal Gazer:

Enough already!

kay

Comments (12)

• User
    10 years ago

Never enough!! They are all wonderful but my favorite is Noble Poet. Ann

• gardenofeden777
    10 years ago

Definitely not enough Kay!!! I always love your pics! Chasing Rainbows is beautiful! But I believe Crystal Gazer is my favorite.
    You are right about that white beard on Here Comes The Night it isn't very attractive. Good thing you have plenty others to keep your eyes busy. :-)

Rena'

• hosenemesis
    10 years ago

I can't wait to get Chasing Rainbows. Sheer Elegance is such a gorgeous color- every time I see a pic of yours I want it!

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Renee, what are you planting Chasing Rainbows near? The pictures you paint with your flowers are always so beautiful!

Rena, that Stinker is front and center. I planted a red flag on it today. It is going!

Thanks Ann. I really like the bloom, but the bud is ugly. A dirty looking tan. Right now I plan to leave it for another year or so...but I really don't like the buds.

It is totally off topic, but this is my favorite time of year for the roses. The temp and the humidity are perfect for this delicious rose scent to waft to you every time you get near the roses. It is intoxicating! some spring flush beginning: (that white background is snowball bushes)

I do have one more, I'm going to post here. Now to tell you what a duh syndrome I'm having, I went through so many gyrations to identify this rose. Kept going over all my iris charts and looking up names from it. Finally realized I had a label right next to it. These labels are 1.5"X3.5" on a wire post about 16" high. Duh!

Jamaican Dream:

kay

• SmokyMist
    10 years ago

love Noble Poet

• gardenofeden777
    10 years ago

I have a bunch that need to be moved to Kay, some out (ugly) and others are tall and are in the front while some real short ones are in the back. When they came in I just planted them and didn't pay attention to height. :-/

You are a great photographer Kay. And all your gardens are beautiful!

Rena'

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Thank you, smokymist.

Rena, I spend a lot of time working in the garden because I love it. And I take so many pictures it is absurd. Thanks good ness for digital cameras.

kay

• hosenemesis
    10 years ago

I love the roses! But I gotta say, the snowball viburnums are stealing the show here.
    I have no spot at all for Chasing Rainbows, Kay. I only bought it because I am tired of drooling over it in photos like yours. It will have to live in what used to be the vegetable garden for now.
    Renee

• organic_kitten
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Renee, I have a few roses that I have to decide where to plant...with Vintage closing, had to make one more order. And some daylilies are coming that haven't been assigned their spaces yet. So I can identify.

kay

• ripley529
    10 years ago

Crystal Gazer is my favorite of these. I am impressed that everyone keeps up with names :) I am trying to improve on that.

• ladyrose65
    10 years ago

The 'Chasing Rainbows' is beautiful. Beautiful pictures!

• TNY78
    10 years ago

Love them all! I think Last Laugh is my favorite. I really kind of like the white beard on Here Comes the Night :)

Tammy

Sponsored