Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
White with rainbow stripes? lolwut?

Posted by KatherynIridaceae none (My Page) on
Thu, May 23, 13 at 22:24

So I planted two varieties of irises in a nice big tub last year, I bought them at a nursery and only had the tags to go on as far as identifying what color they were going to be. I was worried that they might not be the colors advertised... But they were! However the one labeled just as "white" isn't... just white... Does anyone know what the cultivar may be?

(don't pay any attention to the storage tote that I spray painted, yes I know it should have been primed first. hush)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: White with rainbow stripes? lolwut?

black and white! Pay no attention to the storage tote they are planted in. Yes I know it should have been primed before I spray painted. Hush. ;P

o

How beautiful!!

o

I know right? I'm so excited! lol

o

The basil and tagetes go great together ;). Very pretty irises too!

o

Great bloom!

o

What beautiful colors on your bloom. I really like it.
kay

o

thanks Ivan, The basil and marigolds are about twice as large now. they're doing even better than I had hoped.

o

Katheryn,

Look at 'Puccini' pictures. It fades out so has several different looks.

o

Goldkist???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here