Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some Siberian and TB iris pics

Posted by newyorkrita z6b/7a LI NY (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 1, 10 at 11:32

The TB are almost done but the Siberians are blooming now.

Photobucket

SUGAR RUSH

Photobucket

LAVENDER BOUNTY

Photobucket

JUST BECAUSE

Photobucket

MISS MOONBEAM

Photobucket

TRUMPET CALL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some Siberian and TB iris pics

Sugar Rush looks like a yummy pink. And the ruffles on Miss Moonbeam are amazing. Very pretty. Is she a tint of white?

o

Miss Moonbean has almost a sand color tone to it. Very unusual. I like it. The TB are almost done. The Siberians are in full bloom but only afew of the ones I planted last year are in bloom. Next year the show should be much better.

o

I like your Siberians! I don't think I've seen Miss Moonbeam before, unusual color & what ruffles!

o

Beautiful; I especially love the coloring on Lavender Bounty!

o

Really nice Rita. I do love the colors and simplicity of form on Lavender Bounty.

o

LAVENDER BOUNTY is much smaller and shorter than my other Siberians but the flower is very pretty. You can just see it in the backround of the picture of JUST BECAUSE.

I started with the Sibs last year just like I started with the TB last year. But only a very few of the Sibs bloomed this spring. I do like them and already planted three orders of new Sibs this spring. So I hope for a much bigger show next year.

The TB iris, I also only started with last year but just about all of them bloomed. I deffinately got hooked on them and have the TB iris crazies the worst this year. That's because they were just stunning and I had to order more already too.

o

I'm told Siberians don't grow here in the desert. Thanks for the pix. They are lovely.

Kristee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here