Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Peekaboo Zebu

Posted by sherryaustin 9b (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 10, 13 at 23:15

I don't think this is supposed to be this late, but I'll take it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Peekaboo Zebu

I really love the broken color iris, that is a beauty!

o

Thank-you!
I've got several of the broken colors, and have *nearly* satisfied my curiosity.. although, I'll admit to having a few more on my wish list..
Any favorites that some of you might have?

o

I have just a few, most of them don't seem to multiply that well, or bloom every year. The best of the bunch is Gnus Flash, multiplies well & blooms every year for me.

o

I just love irises with broken colors. That one is a beauty!

o

I love the intensity of color in this one.

The one fell in love with instantly was 'Orangutan Orange'. Solid bright orange standards and great white & orange falls. And I don't like orange iris . . . !

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here