Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Free bearded iris in Spring Hill, TN

Posted by still39 TN (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 18:21

Hi everyone, I am a longtime lurker and with the beautiful weather we had today I dug up a bunch of pale yellow, blue and lilac tubers and divided them. I have a bunch left over. If you are close by and want some just let me know. I'll post this in the TN forum too.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Free bearded iris in Spring Hill, TN

I would love some but live in iowa. :s

o

That is very kind of you.

o

I would love some but am in Texas. Any chance of you considering postage or trade for Plenty of Blue Girl rose cuttings and Mother of thousands??? we moved and am working on a memory garden for my parents. plmk
Sincerely and respectfully
sunshine98

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here