Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gardenofeden777

Echo Iris Garden order arrived!

gardenofeden777
11 years ago

Echo Iris Garden order arrived! (albeit 10 days ago, oops my post is late) I have been trying to catch up with my daylily planting and (still haven't) so I've still not planted these (oops again).

I was thrilled with this order also! Ernie Koch is such a nice & friendly person! And the Iris are beautiful. Great bonuses as well. And at the last minute I asked could he please add another, Persian Berry as I was afraid the one I currently have was making a trek to the other side. But like me it fooled everyone and pulled thru and is growing again! Woo hoo, I do love that one! But he gave that one to me as well! If you are considering buying from him you won't be disappointed!

But can you guess which ones I was most excited about? Yes, the PBF's!

I noticed that most of the PBF's (at least the ones I bought) are historics. Anyway 5 of the ones from Echo are pbf's.

They are Tennessee Woman, Blue Shimmer, and lighter pbf on these Purple Pepper, Red Polish & Amigo.

Well, it's late now, good thing I'm not driving tomorrow or I'd be pulling over in the emergency lane for a nap! Hubby will drive and I will nap! Ah sounds like a plan... lol

And these were packed in excelsior too. I love that stuff!

Have a superb weekend everyone!

Rena'

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus