Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Photos

Posted by eroctuse2 z5 SE Michigan (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 25, 08 at 16:00

Well, it looks like this is the season for catching up with photos. I see GMason has updated his online photo album (if you haven't visited it yet you really should) and that's what I'm in the process of doing too.

I've been doing my best to add to the plantfiles on davesgarden.com and since I already had the images edited and resized I thought why not upload them to my photobucket gallery.

There are images from my own garden, the SJI National Convention, the Region 6 Spring Meeting, and the Mio Irisarians Show up now. You can either view them at davesgarden or in my latest uploads on photobucket.

I'm sorry I don't have time to post them here, but I hope you will enjoy them.

Brock

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Photos

I love erin stroll, now I have to add that to my list of must have. Gorgeous photos.
I N V U
Candie

o

You did a beautiful job. Love looking at more pictures. Also, enjoyed reading the article you wrote for the AIS Region 6 newsletter.

Shadow

o

Let's bump this up.

Brock ~~ sensational Japanese iris pics!!! I'm on page 4.

o

Thank-you. All of you.

Thank-you mshadow for your kind words regarding that article. I thought it was a bit over the top but Jody (the newsletter editor) asked for alot of adjectives, so it wound up a bit more colorful than I would have liked. Not to mention that photo she didn't tell me she would be including! I'm glad she took that photo though, because you can see my affection for her through that image (whereas other's you might see a different emotion). Mainly confusion with someone's desire to capture my likeness. :)

iris_gal I'm glad you enjoyed the JI photos. Did you see the pseudatas too? I realized afterward that I managed to photograph all of Hiroshi Shimizu's pseudata intros except 'Kinshikou' during the SJI National. That is to say all that are listed on Carol Warner's site.

I'm glad to hear that the images are brightening days. There have been many trials in my life lately and I am happy to hear that I can lighten someone's life if only for a brief moment.

There are more to come. I'm trying to catch up with my photos before the draft horse show season breaks loose.

Brock

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here