Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone interested in Bearded Iris bulbs?

Posted by minpinlady 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 26, 08 at 0:10

Hi
I just got done cleaning the yard out and pull out so many bearded iris bulbs out. I would love to have anyone out there that is interested taking them for a donation. I have over 100 of them. I had over 200 and donated them to a senior citizen center. The 200 were in the front. Now I have over 100 that came from my backyard and this is the best time to replant them. They grow about three feet tall and the color of them are very very light purple. I live in east Tenn.
I hate to pack them up in a bag but would love to see them grow on someone property. I do have pictures and can e-mail them to you if you request it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone interested in Bearded Iris bulbs?

Hi minpinlady

Welcome to Garden Web and The Iris Forum.

I thought you might like to know there is no email link on your member page, thus no way to email you.

Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues for getting your email addy set up on your Member Page.

Sue

o

Sorry,
I just sign up as I enter this on here. I am new at this

o

hello

i sent you an email in regards to your offer

o

Connie,
I just sent you an e-mail with pictures, hope they came through, if not check on the picture gallery on this website on Sept 26, it will show a picture of the Bearded Iris that grows in my yard.

o

I sent an e-mail to you.

o

Hi happytomato2008,
I sent you an e-mail and pictures too.
MinPinLady

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here