Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which iris gets the most comments from visitors?

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 0:57

When visitors come to your garden, which iris gets the most attention?

In mine, Lady Friend is much admired. It blooms so early and nothing can compete with that dark fuschia/rose/brick color. Cable Car gets the attention of the men.

Renee

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which iris gets the most comments from visitors?

• Posted by mombo z5Poconos (My Page) on
    Wed, Sep 30, 09 at 17:36

Black Gamecock always gets comments. I purchased it at an Amish farm in Lancaster, Pa. The Amish women seem to have the knack of growing Irises. Love all I purchased there through the years. Must be that good farm fertilizer!

o
RE: Which iris gets the most comments from visitors?

Superstition always gets comments for its size , Baltic for its pattern.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here