High Octane - Keppel 2008
High Octane - Keppel - 2008

One More Night - Duncan 2010
One More Night

Fantasy Ride - Duncan 2009
Fantasy Ride - Duncan 2009

Fashionista - Blyth 2009
Fashionista - Blyth 2009

plus 60 other varieties -- lots of work :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of the new treasures i acquired this year

Wow, those are all just beautiful! Love the ruffles on Cool Jazz & Center Ice, but colors are wonderful on all of these. Yes, I am an iris nut :)

o

Nice pictures! What kind of camera is taking these great photos? Love Cool Jazz.

o

Dream You and Center Ice are in my colors! Nice choices. You sure will have lots to work with next year. Smoky Shadows is something to look at too.
renee

o

All beautiful in their own colors and frills! Fantasy Ride is very unique. High Octane might be my fav today! :) TFS!

Ginny ~ Certified Iris Addict

o

I am curious about the iris called Ray Dale Kerr - Kerr 2008. I saw one almost identical to it on Sutton's Iris web site. They call it Rim of Fire (rebloomer)...very expensive and state they are the hybridizer. They have an extensive site. May I ask where you found yours? I am new to this forum, so if I should not have asked where you round Ray Dale Kerr, I apologize. Sutton's is closed to buying, but you can peruse their online collection.

o

I received it at an High Desert Iris Society iris club auction with the iris generously donated by region 14 -- nice rhizome and i hope it does well

o

wow - what an amazing collection! I always think I have enough iris already, but then I see your pictures and think, maybe I have a little more room . . . especially for roaring twenties . . . .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here