Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need and identifacation of an iris

Posted by Fancytales57 6 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 11 at 13:41

But I don't know how to put a picture of it on your site, if there is someone that can tell me how to do it would appreciate it. I have had this iris for years at least since 1976.
Cynthia

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need and identifacation of an iris

You need to sign up with a free (or not) image hosting site, ie. Photo Bucket. You have the pictures on your computer and upload them to your account at the site. At Photo Bucket there will appear 4 lines of text below each photo for different jobs. The 3rd one down labeled HTML Code is the one to copy into your post here to make your photo magically appear!

note: I have my pics cropped and sized before I upload.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://photobucket.com/

o

check out the link.. ken

Here is a link that might be useful: link

o

It is most helpful if you are familiar with either having multiple tabs, or multiple windows open. Most folks assume that everyone is familiar with that, but I know I once tried to help a member and they weren't familiar with it so they had major problems. going back and forth between the message box and Photobucket.

Another little tidbit...to copy the HTML code from below the pic, you must do a left click. It will briefly flash Copied in yellow.

Sue

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here