Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
AIS blog on Total Recall with pics

Posted by hosenemesis SoCal Sunset 19 USDA (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 10, 11 at 18:10

Hi all,
I posted again on the AIS blog, this time about my best bloomer, Total Recall. If you get a minute, click on the link and have a look.
Renee

Here is a link that might be useful: AIS World of Irises

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: AIS blog on Total Recall with pics

Beautiful pictures, Renee. I will add Total Recall to my collection.

o

Nice photos, and I can't wait to see how my TR does. I received a different iris in my order that was supposed to be TR, but now that has been cleared up and the new rhizome is planted and growing. I'm not expecting it to rebloom, as I treat my iris to a dry summer, but I expect that is what keeps my rebloomers (that don't rebloom) alive in my short season area. Thanks for posting your photos. They are an inspiration!

o

Lovely! Always look forward to your posts!

o

Thanks you guys. aseedisapromise, your method of growing rebloomers where it is cold seems wise to me. I hear that many people cannot grow the rebloomers because they try to bloom then freeze, and that kills the plant.

Pondlily, Total Recall should do well for you. It does better for me in Sunset 19 than it does for my friend Riley up in Modesto, but he had a T. Recall raging good year last year.

Renee

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here