Return to the Iris Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Panama Hattie

Posted by mssunflower 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 17:13

I just recently discovered this forum and thought I would share a photo that I took this spring of Panama Hattie. It was sent to me by my sister who is an iris fanatic. I was certainly please with it. I placed a piece of black foam core board behind the bloom before I took the picture so that the flower stood out and there was no competition from the background. Enjoy
Panama Hattie

Ms. Faith

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Panama Hattie

WOW! Love it. Gotta get that one to add to my collection.
Your sis did good.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery

o

Very pretty. Thank you for sharing.
Renee

o

Aquawise, I probably should have posted this in the Gallery, but noticed that there had not been any activity over there since June.

So glad that you all liked the picture and appreciate your lovely comments.

Faith

o

I am a Iris NUT! LOL! Yours is very Pretty. Thanks for showing me one more I have to have !!!! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Iris Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here