Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yama_gw

conclusion of Oribe toro

yama
19 years ago

Hi all

This subject have been of one of things I had been trying to find out. either Oribe toro had hiden christianty or not.

After comparing with Kannon botsu as secret hiden christian's virgin Mary, I think I found answer.

Virgin Mary was/is relegious status. only we know about virgin Mary in Bible. Kannon Bosatsu is also explaind in many sutras and subject of relegion. so we do not question of being of virgin Mary nor kannon bosatsu. also who made virgin Mary's statue or kannon Bosatus statue are not matter so much.

Other hand ,Furuta Oribe was a real person. Furuta Oribe life is not legend. we have many literatures regarding his life and complishments.

If hiden christian use Orebe toro as virgin Mary or piligram's subtatue, It could be posible. Becourse Oribe toro's Buddha 's statue are not curved with fine line.

It is same use as Knanon bosatsu as Virgin Mary.

I am still firmly believe that Furuta Oribe him self did not designed as hiden Virgin Mary or piligram in his toro.

Since Oribe toro's Buddha statue is not clearly curved. May be hiden christian took oppotunity use Oribe toro as virgin Mary or piligram. If hiden Christian asked to Mr Furuta oribe to use his name as hide christanity , probably he will say "No way" ^-^ ^-^ . Since Furuta oribe have been dead long time ago, and did not have well trained attorny of USA to look if his name is used properly or not , any one can claim and add Christanity remark onto Oribe toro.

If Oribe could have met with Johny karkland in heven , He might sue hiden Christians for unauthrized use of his name for hundreds of millions of yen.

It wan't Oribe's intention, but hiden Christian used Oribe's stone lantern to pray virgin mary or as piligram.

just like used Kannon Bosatsu as virgin mary...........

This is my conclusion.

I will restudy life of Furuta Oribe if my thinking is correct or not.

Don , Greg , scott are you happy now ? ^-^ ^-^

Greg; Please tell Amakusashiro san that if I offended his beleaf, I am sorry.

I was Christian untill recently. I did not studied hiden christians history but I have studied good work of missionaries end of Tokugawa era and Meiji era. I have great respect of faith, no matter of what of relegions.

mike

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!