Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
yama_gw

Head of Buddha. answer to Evelyn

yama
19 years ago

Hi Evelyn.

last two sundays I started open every books the Korean Temple has. The Korean temple has two voulume of books which showing life of Buddha in painting along Korean writeing. it is very beutifull books.

Since I cannot read Korean, my informations may not correct, but half of this information came from Japanese book.

Head of Buddha . There is big bamp on top of Buddha, It was the young Buddh hair style. other story books of young Buddha for childern also showing bump like hair style.

some of Buddha staute do not have bump on top of head.

Book of Buddha statue in Japanese explain short curled heir.According the book, many of small buddhas born like bubles from the heir.

If you can visit to any temple , temple might have some book for children. Those chidren books of Buddhism is geart learning materials of Buddhism for adult as well.

If you can not find it, Please let's me to know. I may able to send you one or two

soon I am going to spend more time at the Chinese temple.

One old Korean man who speak Japanese told me that he missed me while visiting Cady. I only missed one sunday for last three month or so . It is kind hard to tell him I am not going to visit Koream temple much any more. ;););)

The Chinese temple has more books,sutras, CD, cassets, and easer for me to lean Chinese than Korean. I also have Chinese friends who speak English and Japanese. I spend way too much of time on Gardenweb recently...^-^ I have to learn more about hulticulture and landscape business.............

Take good care your self............... mike

Comments (2)