Return to the Japanese Gardens Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where to buy cheap japanese maples

Posted by blackdiamondgal (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 12, 11 at 17:21

Where can I buy a large group of small japanese maple trees at the cheapest price?I want to put them all around my landscape.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where to buy cheap japanese maples

In my area all the green house and Home improvement stores are starting to mark them down. By September they can be pretty cheap. Last time i was at my Lowe's they had Several lace leaf Maples in 5.5 gallon containers for 34.95. I picked up two really nice bigger ones.

o

I've gotten great, cheap small JMs at World Plants - all were fantastic-looking, healthy, true-to-name and have thrived! And I've always bought the smallest size to plant in the spring & fall.
Here's a link: http://www.worldplants.com/mapleintro.htm

o

Where do you live? Shipping cost is a big consideration now days!

Lee

o

• Posted by botann z8 SEof Seattle (My Page) on
    Sun, Nov 6, 11 at 6:42

I live near a town called Black Diamond here near Seattle.
I have a lot of seedlings and six foot culls you can have.
Email me if you live close. I'm not mailing them!
Mike

o

Thu, Nov 17, 11 at 20:29

You can't even give stuff away. ;-)
I have some nice ones to give away also.
Always nice to meet a real gardener.
Bring beer.
Mike

o

hi Mike, I live in Olympia and recently finished my Japanese Garden and in search for lot of tree, if you are given away, please let me know how to get untouched with you. Love to bring some beers and look at your trees.

Bao

o

Tue, Dec 27, 11 at 16:57

Sorry for the delay. I took a trip.
Just click on my page and send me an E-mail.
Mr. Bac

o

Mike, it was an pleasure to meet you and welcome us to your home and garden. I'm very thanks full for all the JM. thank you very much.

Bao

o
RE: where to buy fresh JM seeds

II have had absolutely no luck in getting JM seeds if anyone has any they would trade or know where there is a reliable place that will ship canada please let me know desperately wanting to be a JM owner!!!LOLthanks for reading everyone happy growin hollie crawford

o

Walmart is carrying japanese maples this year, $25 each.

I bought one a few weeks ago to chop back into a bonsai (and I'm attempting to root the cuttings).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Japanese Gardens Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here