Return to the Koi Ponds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

pond piping

Posted by ChrisHarrington none (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 30, 14 at 15:29

I'll be building a Koi pond this spring. I'm aiming to do a quality build with quality materials. One of the first things I need to get in place in the bottom drain plumbing. Most of what I've read says to use schedule 80 PVC, but that's not something I'll find at the local HomeDepot or Lowes. Is that something I'll likely find at a local plumbing supply store? Would I need to order it online?

Follow-Up Postings:

Screwfix Kitchens Reviews

Screwfix Kitchens Reviews, Go to

[url=]Screwfix Kitchens Reviews[/url]

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Koi Ponds Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here