Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imaginators

Hello fellow ponders or fin folks

imaginators
18 years ago

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all of you,

It has been awhile since I have posted here. I hope you remember me. I have been busy working and started selling my artwork recently into watches. I design koi artwork dials and put them into new lady's watches. My first watch was of the butterfly koi, then the Tancho Sanke and now I have 2 koi in one watch of the Kohuka and Showa. Soon I will start saying men's watches. The link to ebay is below or you can type koi watches.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7752403379&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

This weekend I will be cleaning out my larger pond first since my koi are now active. I was so emotional a few days ago when I started to feed them. I forgot how beautiful they are. I so love these fish. Also I plan to replace my sections nets and put my one piece net I bought last year to protect the fish and to keep out the leafs and flower buds from the pond. Also I am going to use the koi clay too. So much to do, cleaning out also the garden waterfall pond and gardening around both ponds. I love it so much. It is therapy for me.

Your ponder sister,

Theresa

Comments (2)