Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rayinmaryland

Koi-free in Maryland

rayinmaryland
15 years ago

Free Koi, 4" to 6" free. Located in Forest Hill, Maryland. I will be cleaning my pond in the next 2-6 weeks and I have too many Koi. I would like to give 15 plus Koi to someone that needs fish. Very pretty Koi, I just have too many, every year they have 15-20 babies. Bring your containers.

Comments (18)

• daveo_maryland
    14 years ago

I live in Westminster and own a 10,000 gal koi pond. I also have some koi looking for a new home. Maybe we can trade something? Let me know.

• kharleyz4
    14 years ago

Hi! I'm looking for koi. Someone or something took all of my koi and large goldfish a month ago when I was on vacation. I'm missing my fish and wanted to see if you still had the koi and would like them to go to a wonderful new home.

• butlermd
    13 years ago

I a looking for koi that need a good home. I lost all my large ones last winter during the big snowstorm in MD.

• kmillian
    11 years ago

Hi Maryland Koi enthusiasts. I realize this is an old thread but I am starting a new pond and wondering if anyone has 3 or so koi for adoption in 2012. They would have a caring home! Thanks Kristina in Lutherville, md

• Greenfooot
    11 years ago

Hello im looking to adopt any koi to my lake 3-0-1-8-0-7-5-3-0-3
    my name is theo i have a 2 acre lake im looking for koi or carp to help maintain the lake clean

• Meatball
    11 years ago

We have 4 Koi that need a Home. My in-laws are moving and they won't be able to take the Koi with them. These are about 16 inches long and have been raised in the same pond since they were babies. They are very well taken care of and can feed from a bottle.
    One is Orange/Black
    One is Pure white
    One is white with blue spots
    One is white with large orange spots and some black.

We hope to sell them at a reasonable price, but finding a good home is the most important thing. There are many goldfish as well including fantails.
    Located in Westminster, MD.

• brandyyoho
    10 years ago

what are you asking for all your koi i would be interested in them

• RegBowerspondguy.
    10 years ago

A note to all the pond owners posting here. I am a local pond contractor. We design and install ecosystem ponds. We also repair and maintain ponds including spring cleanouts. I am often asked by clients if I can get them fish. If you have koi, chubunkins etc. that are healthy and in need of a new home, I can help find adoptive owners for your fish. Call me at 443-829-4462, who knows maybe we can help you make the most of your pond.

Here is a link that might be useful: ponds, patios and waterfalls home page

• John Miller
    8 years ago

.my name is John miller ,and would like to pick up some of your koi, if that possible give me a call at 443-478-0689 thank you, I need some, my old pond was destroyed,

• User
    7 years ago

@John Miller Are you still interested in picking up some more fish? I have 2 koi fish that I am willing to give away

• bigloluv
    7 years ago

Hi there I live in Columbia MD I am looking for a few koi for my mom's pond so if anyone is looking for a good home for theirs please text or call lori thx 410-777-3580

• Jackson Le
    7 years ago

Hi I'm interested in some in koi fish. I f anyone has any available would you please give me a call at (703) 626-0131

• akai_paul
    7 years ago

nine pond fish need a good home pic attached. I'm in Bowie

• Lucille Brittingham
    6 years ago

I would like to have some of ur koi please please I had some but the crame got them before I thought of getting a net

• Wendy Hall
    3 years ago

We are building a 1500 ga pond and will be adding fish within the month. Although this is an old post, I was hoping someone with extra koi might see it. I'm in Columbia, MD. You can reach me at 301-758-6864. Thanks!

• HU-800951370
    3 years ago

my Jason, I would to have some koi fists

301-532-3171 please call me

• Adolph Bowman
    last year

My Name is Bo. I am looking for a pure white large koi. please let me know if you are selling or giving one away. 202/288-7823. please leave a voicemail message and i will return your calll.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio