Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathy0101

Looking for Koi Great Home

kathy0101
16 years ago

Have 1 goldfish, 1 shubukin and 7 Koi. 3 Koi little over 12". Others smaller. Also, baby from last year. Need to find excellent home for them near Memphis, TN. We are moving from house that has 1,000 gallon pond. Please consider taking if you have LARGE pond and take care of fish/pond well. Thank you.

Comments (8)

• ccoombs1
    16 years ago

I'll post a link to this thread on Koishack. Maybe someone over there can help you out.

• blondieskatz
    16 years ago

Are you still trying to find a home for your Koi? We have an inground pool that has been converted into a pond. There are only about 5 Koi in there now. If you are still looking please email me at Blondieskatz@Yahoo.

• buyorsell888
    16 years ago

I posted a link on American Ponders

• matherfish
    16 years ago

Kathy, my friend in Memphis is trying to make contact with you. Her name is Marie. She would love to have the fish. If you have not received her email, and still have the fish, please contact me. She has a huge beautiful pond, plus several smaller ponds.
    Thanks

• buyorsell888
    16 years ago

Garden Web's email contact form doesn't always work. You can contact matherfish reliably on American Ponders if you can't get through on Garden Web.

• newfish_2007
    16 years ago

I can not take any new koi, but I am in the Memphis area and need help with my koi pond. We bought a house with a koi pond. I need someone to check the pumps and to clean the pond. Is there someone in the area you would recommend? I got no instructions when we bought the house! Thanks for your assistance.

• donna143
    15 years ago

I live in new hampshire and have a one acre natural spring pond with about 20 koi. I would love to get more if anyone is interested in getting rid of some.

Thanks,

D-

• chironow
    15 years ago

Subject: *Free Koi - Located North Reading, MA
    Name: Michelle
    Date Posted: Aug 26, 08 - 12:59 PM
    Email: chironow@tiac.net
    I have been raising domestic Koi as a hobby in my back yard for over 10+ years now. (The year before last I gave away huge koi as they were outgrowing my pond that is 10'x20'x2') Before I gave the big ones away though, they managed to spawn again and now I'm left with about 30-40 koi that range in size from 3-6 inches long. They are very healthy. I need to find someone who will take them all and give them a nice home. I live on the north shore in North Reading, MA. If you are willing to pick them up and take all, they are free to good home. Kindly contact me via e-mail if interested. Thanks, Michelle
    e-mail: chironow@tiac.net

Sponsored
Landscape Concepts of Fairfax, Inc.
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
Northern VA's Creative Team of Landscape Designers & Horticulturists