Return to the Koi Ponds Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Koi babies

Posted by mustangmom NH (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 1, 13 at 14:05

Help! As we began winterizing our pond we notice that our Koi had successfully bred at least 30 babies. Now about 1in long each. We need to find them new homes. If anyone raises Koi and would like them, let me know! Also- most likely will be moving and new home doesn't have a pond! The parents now over a foot long each will also need a nice new home to go too as well as too algae eating fish.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Koi babies

HI mustangmom
I'm from Pa., I just build a new pond at the end of the season, this is my second pond and dream pond. It is 46k gallons, no joke I can put some picks up. If you look under the pond section and thread "dream pond addiction" you can see it. I was thinking of adopting some koi. Right now it is cold in Pa., and I would not want to take the fish. But come March and April I would be happy to adopt some.

Craig

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Koi Ponds Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here