Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vgking

thank you spike !!!!!

vgkg Z-7 Va
22 years ago

This is GREAT!!!!

Gosh, now where do I start??????? Got my typing skills honed and ready. Now for the ol' brain to sort thing out.

YOU DA MAN SPIKE!!!!!!

Thanks, vgkg

Comments (6)

• csparks_brown_edu
    22 years ago

we're all happy for you vgkg!!!!

• pec_starband_net
    22 years ago

Hey, this'll be great...can't wait to see what you got cooking, Vgkg!!!

• Love2Troll_kc_rr_com
    22 years ago

vgkg,

Way to go! Just discovered this forum today. Some of my containers have gone way south pH-wise. Need to find out how drastic a pH change I can make without killing the plant. The change can be made easily enough, but how rapid is the question. Hope to set up experiment this week.

John

• marshallz10
    22 years ago

Vgkg,

I didn't know you were into experimental gardening-- great topic if you can stay on theme. Hope it doesn't turn into Dear Dr Vgkg, HELP!! LOL

• vgkg Z-7 Va
    Original Author
    22 years ago

"Dear Dr. vgkg", LOLOLOLOLOLOL. you're too much Marshall! I'd bet that every gardener out there has done some off the wall things just to answer the age old question "I wonder what would happen if I did this". Sometimes it's "famous last words" or it could find a simple answer to a perplexing problem. All for the advancement of gardening knowledge right!?
    Keep on Experimenting Folks! vgkg

• KAYGARDENER
    21 years ago

ENTHUSIATIC GARDENERS ARE ALWAYS EXPERIMENTING W/PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF POSSIBLE DREAMS, SOMETIMES IT JUST TAKES A FEW SEASONS OF GROWING...IF AT FIRST YOU DON'T SUCCEED, THERE'S ALWAYS A DIFFERENT PLANT TO TRY!K

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner