Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Missing Loved Ones? Post here

Posted by bruggirl100 z9 FL (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 17, 05 at 16:53

If you have anyone in LA or MS that you still haven't heard from, post their names here, and maybe someone, somewhere will know something about them. I know there are other sites, but the more places you post it, the better chance you have of finding them.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Missing Loved Ones? Post here

I have not seen my mother in 3 months, her name is lynn Smith. we have filed a missing person report. guy she was last seen with is names jessie smith. we are very worried. the guy is from miss. if you have seen them or know anything about this guy please notify me by email asap!!! God bless my mom is in her 50's and the guy is in his late 30's - early 40's

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here