Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Profusion Crabapple

Posted by drasaid zone 9 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 23, 05 at 15:29

It's BIG. In a pot, but BIG. You have to come pick it up. It seems to want to go in the ground and has outgrown the pot.
I'd like some kind of edible stuff in trade; blackberries or blueberries or some other kind of fruit other than Loquat(japanese plum).
Check my list for some of the things I have and want; anyone coming by to inspect the tree can have cuttings of my more prolific stuff.
Thanks, and see you at the Botanical Gardens Rose Sale in City Park Feb. 12.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Profusion Crabapple

Well heck I've taken most of your plants already .... ;o)
Would you believe MOST of the rose cuttings you gave me took ?!?! I had only one pot in fact that didn't take. The remainder have leaves and look ready for some warm weather.
Well please keep me in mind if no takers. I see from zone charts that she will not likely bloom this far south but maybe in Ms.? I can get you thornless blackberries (or the dew berries with plenty of thorns ;o)or will pop up that blueberry if ya want.
:o)
Mike

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Louisiana and Mississippi are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here