Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Canna's to give away.

Posted by Kellyp z8a MS zip 391 (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 29, 05 at 21:35

Canna's to give away.

You must come and help me dig and divide.

I do not have time to dig, divide and wash, trim, package and take to post office to mail.

I am in south west corner of Copiah County. MS

Offer is almost always good, as long as my clumps needs to be divided. Some canna always needs dividing.

I have some where between 20-30 differnt kinds, at least 10 need dividing or thinning this spring

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Canna's to give away.

Hey Kelly,

Are those real all ones I wanted last summer ready to be divided?

Deni

o

• Posted by Wendo z8 Louisiana (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 3, 05 at 6:02

Hi,

Are you in need of division?
What kind of canna do you have?

Thanks,
Wendy

o

Hi,
Got any water cannas for my goldfish pond?
Nancy

o

I would love to have some on any you can provide. my husband and I can dig them up on a saturday. I am just starting to plant in my yard, so every type of flowers, bushes, or plants is needed. If you still have some please email me info to contact you. thanks and god bless.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Louisiana and Mississippi are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here