Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
HAVE: Lots of mints many species

Posted by louisiana_botanist 8 Baton RougeLA (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 3, 06 at 14:03

Got home last night from a 6-week business trip and discovered my front gardens had exploded in vegetative growth. Must thin this week and weekend. Mints are a foot tall or more. Peppermint, spearmint, orangemint, catmint and probably a whole lot more. I should have the Solanum, Vicia, and Hydrocotle removed by Wednesday so accessing mint should be easy. May have some other give away stuff after I break out the sheers and cut away the weeds.

Give me a call at 225-803-5406 (cell) or email at hexastylis at earthlink.net. I'm in Melrose Place Subdivision northeast of the Florida Blvd and S. Foster Intersection. See my website for a MapQuest map to my home.

Please call or stop by PRIOR to 16 April or you'll have to wait until May.

James

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: HAVE: Lots of mints many species

James If you still have the mint I would be interested in the Peppermint, spearmint, orangemint, catmint and what else you have that I don't, It's funny I have a good many of the more up to do mints but none of the more common ones, I would either trade or do postage, Please let me know, thanks, Dixie

o
RE: HAVE: Lots of mints many species

I absolutely love mints and would love to have some of your cuttings. I live in Hammond so the postage shouldnt be that bad. I am interested in your spearmint, orangemint, ( if catmint has a good aroma, I would like some of that too.), and any other mints that have nice smells. Look at my trade list and see if there are any seeds you would like. Thanks

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Louisiana and Mississippi are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here