Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have Sassafras Seedlings

Posted by retsec 8b (My Page) on
Wed, May 2, 12 at 21:47

I have lots of sassafras seedlings that came up under and around my big tree. I need to mow there but will wait a few days to see if anyone wants any. Let me know.
Nancy
retsec

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have Sassafras Seedlings

how can i receive any? Do you need me to send money for postage?

o

Do you have anything to trade?

o

Hi, I would love some also if you have havent mowed over them yet. Im just starting my garden and landscape as I just bought a home in New Orleans (yay), nothing to trade yet but can also send money if youd like. Please let me know thank you
:)

o

Don't have any at this time. There may be some this spring if you want to email me then.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from Louisiana and Mississippi are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Louisiana & Mississippi Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here